Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,CPT|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||40 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: carrying channel
Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine
The carrying channel roll forming machine has been designed for the manufacturing of c shaped channels used to build lightweight or light gauge ceilings.
Being one of the roll forming machines for the production of lightweight or light gauge steel frames, a carrying channel roll forming machine or hat channel roll forming machine produces metal furring channels or hat channels continuously and automatically from galvanized steel of 0.6-1.2mm thickness as main components of steel roof trusses on lightweight or light gauge buildings.
Specialized manufactuerer of roll forming machine,framing machine,guardrail forming machine,different designs can be customized as your request.
|Technical parameters of ceiling roll forming machine:|
|1||Name of commodity & specification|| |
Drywall Galvanized Sheet Light Steel Profiles Metal Stud/Track Roll Forming Machine ud cd uw cw profiles
|Main motor power||4kw, 3 phase|
|3||Hydraulic motor power||3kw|
|5||Voltage||380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)|
|6||Control System||PLC Delta Inverter|
|7||Main Frame||welded Steel Plate|
|9||Driving of machine||gear box and chain driving|
|10||Feeding Material||color steel coils|
|13||Effective width||according to your request|
|17||Roller material||45# steel|
|18||Cutter material||Cr12 , quenched|
|22||Components|| Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set |
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
|23||Workflow||Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table|
|24||Package||nude in the Container|
|25||Minimum order quantity||1 set|
|26||Payment terms||T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)|
|27||Delivery time||30 working days later after receiving the deposit|
| All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need. |
Botou Golden Integrity Roll Forming Machine Co.,Ltd
Botou Golden Integrity Roll Forming Machine Factory is located in "the town of casting molds", enjoying convenient and highly effective transportation for being close to Tianjin Port, No.104 National Way, No.106 National Way and Jingjiu Railway.
Our technical force is abundant. Production equipment is advanced, detection means is complete.
We specialize in the professional production of various types of roll forming machines, and the development and production of fully automatic intelligent control roll forming machines of C-shaped steel and dust collector anode plates, and other equipment. On the basis of traditional roll forming machines, we also develop new computer fully automatic roll forming machines, roof and wall panel forming machines, glazed tile forming machines, floor bearing plate forming machines, high-speed barrier devices, double color steel tile molding machines, C and Z steel machines, arch appliances, sandwich composite plate machines, shearing machines, bending machines, and heat insulation sandwich composite machines. Our products have reached the advanced level in the same industry.
As beautiful appearance, reasonable structure, and tile-based standards of our products, they are popular among new and old customers. Products are sold to domestic enterprises.
Our factory has highly qualified and experienced professionals and highly skilled construction workers to serve you. Our factory can design and produce various kinds of special-shaped cold-formed molding equipment for different needs of the users. You are welcome to contact us for more information.
- Company Name: Botou Golden Integrity Roll Forming Machine Co.,Ltd
- Representative: YANG JIE
- Product/Service: Roof Panel Roll Forming Machine , Cz Purlin Roll Forming Machine , High Way Crash Barrier Roll Forming Machine , Light Gauge Framing Machine , Roller Shutter Door Forming Machine , Double Layer Roll Forming Machine
- Capital (Million US $): 500000RMB
- Year Established: 2010
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 15
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ZONE ,BOTOU CITY
- Contact Person: Mr. JIE YANG
- Tel: 86-318-8189095
Premium Related Products